The first day of Kindergarten is a rite of passage in every child’s—and every parent’s—life. Kindergarten means wearing a uniform, exploring more territory, and carrying that big, blue tray through the lunch line. On day one, you will marvel that your child is taking this next big step, and her adventure is just beginning.
- Our curriculum reflects our whole-hearted intention to excite your child’s passion for learning—from fall on a farm, to spiders, to Christmas around the world.
- Rich, interdisciplinary units combine science, social studies, reading, writing, and math. We bring these lessons to life with unforgettable experiences such as watching bird embryos develop by shining a light through the incubating egg. Imagine the excitement in class when a duckling hatches!
- Small-group workshops enable our teachers to take every student to the next level in reading and writing.
- Play-based math lessons give kids the foundation they need in numerical fluency, geometric ideas, and measurement.
- Your child’s day will be enriched with classes in Spanish, art, music, Bible, and library skills.
With so much to discover about themselves and the world, no wonder so many Kindergarteners say they wish they could come to school on weekends. Yours might, too.