People are spiritual beings. From our earliest years, we wonder how we came to be. We marvel at the earth, moon, and stars. How did they get in the sky? We search for meaning when life gets hard, when tragedies happen, when we lose people we love. Even as adults, we ask, “What is my life’s purpose?”
We believe that for children, the starting point for answers to life’s biggest questions is their own family. You are the most important teacher, spiritual influence, and role model for your child. We also approach these questions from a Christian perspective at school with ecumenical messages such as these:
- God created the entire universe, even us.
- God gave each of us special gifts and talents, and we should use them to glorify Him.
- God is love. We can show our love for God by loving and serving others.
- God loved the world so much that He sent his son Jesus to show us how to live.
- Jesus died for our sins so that we can live forever with God.